Are you getting ready?
*2022 THEME – “BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED”
* Mark your calendars for the NTQF – August 18-20, 2022, Irving Convention Center
*I know you are preparing your quilts to enter, and, they will be wonderful!
*I also know you are working on miniatures for the mini auction. Remember, this is one way the Guild benefits financially from the show.
*Volunteer to be an Ambassador and register for classes here:
* Enter your quilts here:
*Enter Junior quilts here:
*Register your minis or handmade textile art for the auction here:
Randa Dillon and Debbie Hood, NTQF Representatives
- For details about the quilt show, including Entry Instructions, and Divisions and Categories, click HERE.
- For details about the Miniature Quilt Auction, click HERE.
- Quilt Sleeve Instructions
Miniature Quilt Auction Requirements
There is no entry fee for miniatures. All entries must be show quality and have a two-inch sleeve attached. (Sleeves only, no tabs.)
General Rules for All Miniatures
- Must be no larger than 24″ on any side.
- Must have a two-inch sleeve attached (sleeves only, no tabs).
- Miniatures made with panels do not qualify.
- Must have a label with name of maker and credit given to pattern maker, if pattern is used.
- Some miniatures will be auctioned at the quilt show and others will be sold in the Guild booth.