NORTH TEXAS QUILT FESTIVAL
and Original Sewing Expo
The North Texas Quilt Festival and Original Sewing Expo will be held August 13-15, 2020, at the Irving Convention Center. This is a united effort of six area guilds (QGOA, Irving, Trinity Valley, Ft. Worth Modern, Ft. Worth, and Bear Creek) and The Original Sewing Expo to provide an awesome judged quilt display, education and shopping opportunities for the area.
We need YOU to make this a great quilt festival!
- Please consider volunteering at the North Texas Quilt Festival in one of the following ways:
- To volunteer for the Expo, go to sewingexpo.com and click on Volunteer. The Ambassador jobs are described there. If you volunteer as an Ambassador, you will get a free show ticket for the day you volunteer to work four hours.
- To volunteer for Guild jobs, go to https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0548abaf2aa75-north
- To volunteer for the Guild booth see Kathy Hester.
- Volunteers who work four or more hours will get a QGOA volunteer pin.
- Kathy Hester is accepting items to sell at the Guild booth at the Festival. She has requested zipper bags, project bags, and walnut shell-filled pincushions. If you have any items, bring them to the Guild meeting.
- Admission tickets to the Festival will be available to purchase for $10 at the Guild Meeting as we get closer to the Festival date. Our guild receives the ticket amount for tickets purchased prior to the Festival.
2020 NTQF Committee Representative
Congratulations to all of the 2019 NTQF Winners!
Getting Ready for a Quilt Show